Shark Tank US Season 14 Episode 14 FunkkOFF Teeth Refreshers Business is a unique design product that has 2 in 1 use of toothpaste with a toothbrush. Let us take a few insights into this business from 17 Feb 2023 episode 14.
FunkkOFF Teeth Refreshers Business Vision
FunkkOFF Teeth Refreshers Business has created a Toothpaste + Toothbrush which has 30x reusable capacity and meets new generations dentists approved ready to use the product to remove stains from food, coffee, and wine intakes.
|FunkkOFF Shark Tank Episode Number||Shark Tank Season 14, Episode 14|
|FunkkOFF Shark Tank Episode Air Date||17 February 2023|
|FunkkOFF Founders||Joelle Flynn and Sonia Hounsell|
|FunkkOFF Ask In Shark Tank||$250,000 for 5%|
|FunkkOFF Deal In Shark Tank||$250k for a 12% Equity|
|FunkkOFF Company Valuation||$5,000,000 ($5M)|
|FunkkOFF Investors||Shark Robert|
|FunkkOFF Official Website||FunkkOFF Website|
FunkkOff Founders Name
FunkkOFF Teeth Refreshers Business Founder – Joelle Flynn and Sonia Hounsell
Sonia Hounsell is a chief executive officer and has pursued a Master of Business Administration education from the University of Virginia Darden School of Business. She has work experience in Businesses like McKinsey & Company, Mondelez International, etc as well as headed startups named Acorn and SLH Consulting.
Joelle Flynn had her own startup named LendersUnlimited which had its journey from 1999 to 2002 when it was acquired by FinanceU.com She also headed this business as “FunkkOFF LLC” from 2010 to 2018. Now in 2019 having a cofounder this business was incorporated as a company again.
About FunkkOFF Teeth Refreshers | Shark Tank Season 14 Episode 14
FunkkOFF Teeth Refreshers Business is Lipstick Size TeethRefreshers Portable Product which was invented by the founder for her personal teeth stains and solution. it has its Headquarters in Dana Point, California, United States.
FunkkOFF Teeth Refreshers Statistics
- The founder struggling with their own issue tried to make a prototype in Oct 2010.
- FunkkOFF Teeth Refreshers was officially launched in the year 2015.
- $34,045 has been raised as Kickstarter in their crowdfunding campaign on 27 November 2019.
- The product is available in more than 50 retail stores as well as on main online marketplaces like amazon.
- According to reports in 2019 market size of this industry that occupies global toothpaste selling potential comprises $17.75 billion which is growing every year.
- The products are available in 20 States.
- –FunkkOFF has received 10 Patents for their products.
- -$675,000 have been raised by FunkkOFF. Founders themselves had put $325,000 into Business.
- They started selling in July 2022 in last year itself.
- Their current sales are $80,000.
- An entrepreneur wants funds to Scale and make an inventory and has $50,000 with them currently.
- FunkkOFF Margin is 67%.
- While presenting Business Pitch the Business was not yet Profitable.
- They are making a loss of $30,000.
- 2800 units of inventory are ready with FunkkOFF for the next Sales.
Shark Tank US Season 14 Episode 14 FunkkOFF Teeth Refreshers Business Deal
All Sharks found the Sales Figure too low and there is going to be too many efforts to push this product on various front with a lot of costs involved. So, there is going to be too much risk but also a possibility to earn once they balance out the Sales Figures compared to Cash Burn.
This is Struggle Phase and Sharks share their feedback with wishes to keep the Struggle Up and Grow ahead.
The Deal was about to go with No Deal, but Shark Robert mentioned that his wife Kim always mentions about good Products, which he did not invest in. He said this is the kind of Product that her wife will claim about being a Good Product.
Shark Robert’s Offer:$250k for a 12% Equity.
Business Pitchers accepts the Deal.
Shark Tank US Season 14 Episode 14 FunkkOFF Teeth Refreshers Business is bringing change in thought of regular habit of cleaning teeth. Mankind has observed the inclusion of various products with the insight and vision of great founders who bring improvement in lifestyle and future market ideologies.
As investors do comment on your views will this business make a mark as an investable business to expand on its vision? Do anticipate your answers to make this review and learning experience.
Funkkoff Teeth Refreshers Shark Tank Episode Number?
Shark Tank Season 14, Episode 14
Funkkoff Teeth Refreshers Shark Tank Episode Air Date?
17 February 2023
Funkkoff Teeth Refreshers Founders?
Joelle Flynn and Sonia Hounsell are the founder of Funkkoff Teeth Refreshers.